|SCHOOL||AGRICULTURAL AND FORESTRY SCIENCES|
|LEVEL OF STUDIES||UNDERGRADUATE – LEVEL 7|
|TEACHING ACTIVITIES||TEACHING HOURS PER WEEK||ECTS CREDITS|
Background, General Knowledge, Scientific Area, Skill Development
|TEACHING & EXAMINATION LANGUAGE:||GREEK|
|COURSE OFFERED TO ERASMUS STUDENTS:||–|
- LEARNING OUTCOMES
|· Students obtain specialized knowledge on grapevine growing, physiology and cultivation techniques.
Search, analysis and synthesis of data and information, using the necessary technologies
Promoting free, creative and inductive thinking
- COURSE CONTENT
|1. Viticulture in Greece and worldwide – Grapevine products
2. Systematic aspects of grapevine. Study of the grapevine plant
3. Stem and Root (morphology, anatomy, properties)
4. Elements of the physiology of grapevine
5. Vegetation and growth of grapevine
6. Propagation material in viticulture (varieties)
7. Propagation material in viticulture (rootstocks)
8. Propagation of grapevine
9. Winter pruning
10. Pruning systems of fruitful vineyards
11. Summer pruning
12. Establishing a productive vineyard and a stool bed
13. Cultivation practices (soil cultivation, fertilization, irrigation, harvest)
- LEARNING & TEACHING METHODS – EVALUATION
|TEACHING METHOD||Face to face|
|USE OF INFORMATION & COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY (ICT)||Use of ICT in Teaching and Communication with students (PowerPoint, Videos, e-class)|
|Student Evaluation||Student evaluation includes:
· Written exam at the end of the semester.
- SUGGESTED BIBLIOGRAPHY
|Recommended books in the ‘Eudoxus’ system:
· Book : ΑΜΠΕΛΟΥΡΓΙΑ, Μανόλης Ν. Σταυρακάκης Λεπτομέρειες
· Book : ΑΜΠΕΛΟΥΡΓΙΑ, Ν.Α. ΝΙΚΟΛΑΟΥ Λεπτομέρειες
Additional literature sources will be available to students during the semester.
ANNEX OF THE COURSE OUTLINE
Alternative ways of examining a course in emergency situations
|Teacher (full name):||Christos Chatzissavvidis|
|Evaluation methods: (2)||Written examination with distance learning methods, provided that the integrity and reliability of the examination are ensured|
|Implementation Instructions: (3)||The final examination of the course takes place on a scheduled day, according to the examination program of the Department. It is carried out through e-class and MS teams platforms. One day before the exam, the link of the exercise in e-class appears to those who have registered for the course and have taken note and accepted the terms of distance learning.
Students who participate in the examination, firstly must connect to MS teams and show their identity, in order to be identified by the teacher. Each student has to answer 25 multiple choice questions in 20 minutes. Every correct question is scored with 0.4 and there is also a negative score. More details are given with an announcement through e-class.