|AGRICULTURAL AND FORESTRY SCIENCES
|LEVEL OF STUDIES
If the ECTS Credits are distributed in distinct parts of the course e.g. lectures, labs etc. If the ECTS Credits are awarded to the whole course, then please indicate the teaching hours per week and the corresponding ECTS Credits.
|TEACHING HOURS PER WEEK
|Please, add lines if necessary. Teaching methods and organization of the course are described in section 4.
Background, General Knowledge, Scientific Area, Skill Development
|Scientific Area, Skill Development
|TEACHING & EXAMINATION LANGUAGE:
|COURSE OFFERED TO ERASMUS STUDENTS:
- LEARNING OUTCOMES
|Please describe the learning outcomes of the course: Knowledge, skills and abilities acquired after the successful completion of the course.
|The goal of the course is to provide postgraduate students with advanced knowledge on the role of marketing in the modern era, its principles and the marketing strategy elements. To accomplish the learning objectives, the stages of the marketing process, the strategic planning components and the structure of a business plan are explained in detail.The course also contains thematic units on consumer behavior and buying behavior models, on the customer-oriented marketing approach, on brand development and new product strategy, on marketing communication and promotion techniques. In addition, topics related to global (international) marketing, green marketing and ethics in marketing are presented.
Upon the completion of the course the students will be able to:
· Understand the marketing process
· Make choices among various marketing tools in order to adapt different marketing designs to different market environments
· Comprehend the factors affecting consumer behavior, consumer satisfaction, customer value and the buying process
· Design innovative and effective sales promotion programs
· Be aware of the opportunities emerging in the national and global market
|Name the desirable general skills upon successful completion of the module
|Search, analysis and synthesis of data and information,
Adaptation to new situations
Working in an international environment
Working in an interdisciplinary environment
Production of new research ideas
|Project design and management
Equity and Inclusion
Respect for the natural environment
Demonstration of social, professional and moral responsibility and sensitivity to gender issues
Promoting free, creative and inductive reasoning
§ Independent work
§ Decision making
§ Promoting free, creative and inductive reasoning
§ Production of new research ideas
- COURSE CONTENT
- LEARNING & TEACHING METHODS – EVALUATION
Face to face, Distance learning, etc.
|In classroom, face to face
|USE OF INFORMATION & COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY (ICT)
Use of ICT in Teaching, in Laboratory Education, in Communication with students
|Use of ICT in Teaching (Power point, videos, e-class, Microsoft Teams)
Use of ITC in Communication with students (webmail, Microsoft Teams)
The ways and methods of teaching are described in detail.
Lectures, Seminars, Laboratory Exercise, Field Exercise, Bibliographic research & analysis, Tutoring, Internship (Placement), Clinical Exercise, Art Workshop, Interactive learning, Study visits, Study / creation, project, creation, project. Etc.
The supervised and unsupervised workload per activity is indicated here, so that total workload per semester complies to ECTS standards.
Description of the evaluation process
Assessment Language, Assessment Methods, Formative or Concluding, Multiple Choice Test, Short Answer Questions, Essay Development Questions, Problem Solving, Written Assignment, Essay / Report, Oral Exam, Presentation in audience, Laboratory Report, Clinical examination of a patient, Artistic interpretation, Other/Others
Please indicate all relevant information about the course assessment and how students are informed
|Student evaluation languages
Student evaluation methods Percent
Written Exam 50%
Written Assignment 50%
Criteria for evaluating the assignment:
- SUGGESTED BIBLIOGRAPHY
ANNEX OF THE COURSE OUTLINE
Alternative ways of examining a course in emergency situations
|Teacher (full name):
|Evaluation methods: (2)
|Oral examination and assignment submission and presentation
|Implementation Instructions: (3)
|A.The oral examination will be accomplished on the scheduled examination date of the course and will be conducted through Microsoft Teams. The day before the examination, the link of the Microsoft Teams examination session will be displayed to those who have registered for the course and are aware of the distance learning terms. Before beginning the exam, each student must verify his/her candidature, for which he/she has to hold his/her ID card in front of the camera. The oral examination of the course will take place in groups of 4 people every half hour.
B. Students should have submitted their assignments via e-class by the course examination date. The oral presentation of the assignments will be accomplished online through the Microsoft Teams application.
More details are given in e-class announcements.
- Please write YES or NO
- Note down the evaluation methods used by the teacher, e.g.
- written assignment or/and exercises
- written or oral examination with distance learning methods, provided that the integrity and reliability of the examination are ensured.
- In the Implementation Instructions section, the teacher notes down clear instructions to the students:
- a) in case of written assignment and / or exercises: the deadline (e.g. the last week of the semester), the means of submission, the grading system, the grade percentage of the assignment in the final grade and any other necessary information.
- b) in case of oral examination with distance learning methods: the instructions for conducting the examination (e.g. in groups of X people), the way of administration of the questions to be answered, the distance learning platforms to be used, the technical means for the implementation of the examination (microphone, camera, word processor, internet connection, communication platform), the hyperlinks for the examination, the duration of the exam, the grading system, the percentage of the oral exam in the final grade, the ways in which the inviolability and reliability of the exam are ensured and any other necessary information.
- c) in case of written examination with distance learning methods: the way of administration of the questions to be answered, the way of submitting the answers, the duration of the exam, the grading system, the percentage of the written exam of the exam in the final grade, the ways in which the integrity and reliability of the exam are ensured and any other necessary information.
There should be an attached list with the Student Registration Numbers only of students eligible to participate in the examination.